What a day!
It all started with a baby sheep, also know as a lamb, coming to visit our class. Yes a real live lamb. It was only one month old. Why was it there? Beats me. The gym teacher brought it to school. Don't all gym teachers bring baby animals from a farm to school? I named him Freddie...turns out it was really a girl. Whatev. It sure was cute. The kids loved it and I was just glad it didn't pee anywhere...Or bite anyone.



The day ended with the "Running of the Bears." Somehow kids from each grade get to run up and down the halls, which normally is against the rules. It was pretty ideal. I got a little teary eyed during. I don' t know why but I was touched by all the cheering and running....it's been a long week, alright!
And I feel like I smell like poop. Thank heavens spring break is next week.
4.03.2009
baby sheep.
Posted by Ash at 4:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
So cute! It makes me think of spring!
Post a Comment