4.27.2009

one year later....

...and our dishwasher FINALLY works!!

It was about a year ago that Daren and I started looking for appliances, used of course, and our dishwasher was the FIRST one we bought. Once we got it to our house we realized there was "plumbing" work needed to be done in order for it to work....It never got done.

UNTIL the other night when Daren was thinking about it and realized NO plumbing work needed to be done! All it needed was some....well I don't know what it needed but Daren did and HE FIXED IT! As I type this our dishwasher is running and it sounds SO GOOD!

Puppy isn't too keen on it yet but he'll come around!

Daren is SO AMAZING! I HEART HIM!!

WOOT! WOOT!

Funny story. I went in the kitchen to see how things were going right as Daren open the dishwasher to see if it was actually working and water SPLASHED ALL OVER US! IT WORKS! It was hilarious. Good times.

On a sad note. ALL of the pictures I had in my phone are GONE! I don't know how it happened but there is nothing left. PLUS! I just took a picture of the dishwasher and then I went to send it to myself and it was GONE! I think my phone is possessed! But the weird thing is, is that I have one of the pictures as my screen saver....and my screen saver is still the same picture but the picture isn't in my phone. Isn't that SO weird?!

OH WELL! At least my dishwasher works!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your cute blog. I am so happy that your dishwasher works. I am pretty sure that I would die without one. And phones are weird! What would we do without those either?

Kourtney and Nathan said...

We need to go to dinner again soon! before Rachelle and Cody leave...