4.19.2009

this weekend we...

in no particular order...

  • Cleaned our house, that hadn't been cleaned in a LONG time. I LOVE a clean house...and my new vacuum.
  • Went grocery shopping.
  • "Easter party" at the park
  • Watched dead fish float in a pond at the park. Super gross.
  • Laundry, which turned into cleaning out my closet
  • Caught up on all 3 CSI's
  • Bought a new ink cartridge for our printer
  • Took puppy to the park
  • Got bit by a mosquito at the park
  • Watched a show about cruises. I want to go to the Caribbean now. Anyone want to come?
  • Played hang man in Sunday School
  • And last but not least.....PUT UP THIS!
    Please ignore that GIANT pile of hay. It's not ours.



    OUR HAMMOCK!
We bought this hammock on our honeymoon and we LOVE IT! It's so comfy! Plus it holds up to like 1,000 pounds! So if we get REALLY obese at least we'll have somewhere to rest comfortably. YEAH? I'm just trying to stay positive people.

Tonight we will attend another exciting family dinner and I will make these, even though I was told by one person not to bring them to dinner, and then told by someone else to bring them. Since it was my MIL that told me TO bring them, I will. Because she rocks.

This is us at the park. If you look closely maybe you can see a dead fish floating...

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow- I haven't played hangman in sunday school FOREVER. I miss that. You are so cute, Ash. Hope life's the best.