Happy Belated Easter! I love Easter. I love dying eggs and the best candy comes out this time of year. Don't you think?!
The Easter Bunny visited us on Friday night...in the shape of James and Susi. This year we decided we would exchange Easter baskets with them and I must say it was IDEAL! Daren and I had a great time picking out stuff to fill it with. We went to the temple with them Friday night and then did the exchanging after. We all sat around and ate candy. I felt like a little kid again. It was AWESOME!
Saturday morning Daren fixed us some DELICIOUS orange rolls, we packed our bags, I painted my fingernails, and we were OFF!! Where you may ask?! JUNIPER, IDAHO!Bear insisted on sitting on my lap the whole time.
These clouds were SO close. I wanted to reach up and touch them!
Juniper is about an hour from Logan and in the middle on NOWHERE! I LOVED IT! I could never live there but we will definitely be visiting again. Daren's BFF, John, and his family live out there. They were blessing their 3rd child this weekend and we went up to spend the weekend with them.After a long, dirt road you see this sign telling you who lives in which direction. Juniper is so small that this is probably a town directory. The population there is around 60 people. Serious.
This is the view from John and Beth's front yard.
I LOVED this fence. I wanted to take a million pictures of it.
They have the most ADORABLE children and they are so well behaved! We dyed easter eggs, sat around and chatted, ate some delicious food, played on the farm, and of course watched The Office. We got them addicted to it. GO US!You should see the way this kid eats. She eats EVERYTHING with her fingers. I LOVED IT! I only wish I could eat like that and get away with it...
These are the eggs after we put them in the glitter. Glitter easter eggs are so IDEAL!
They have a wheat farm and there is a TON of land of there. It was so nice to let Bear out and not have to worry about him getting hit by cars or running off. We would even let him out while we stayed inside. He LOVED all the open space to run around.
John and Beth have an AMAZING little family and the dynamics of it are so wonderful to watch. We don't get to see them very often so it was GREAT to spend a whole weekend with them!Naomi wanted to take a picture of us...this is how it turned out.
Little Haven.
The man of the weekend, Porter.
The Campbell Family.
The blessing was beautiful. I'm SO grateful to have a worthy husband who honors his priesthood and is able to participate is such amazing events, such as this blessing.
After the blessing we had a lunch/dinner with everyone that came up for the blessing and then we headed back to Logan.
We had a GREAT weekend and we are SO thankful for the Campbell's for welcoming us into their home!
4.13.2009
juniper, idaho
Posted by Ash at 5:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
As I put glitter on my Easter eggs I thought Ellen would be so dissapointed in me. Oh well. Speaking of, you introduced me to her 'Here and Now' comedy tour. I now own it on DVD as well and have also introduced it to many a people who are all very appreciative. Good time.
Such a fun post! Sounds like you guys had a great weekend! I love the new picture of you guys too!
Post a Comment