4.15.2009

britney spears

That's right folks I went to Britney Spears last night and I will tell you that it was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! For reals!

My besties (minus Shannon) and I went out for a night on the town! First we had dinner and then headed over to the concert. We were a few minutes late so we missed part of the Pussy Cat Dolls. I think we missed the 'Don't Cha' song and I was sad about that but we did hear 'When I Grow Up' which currently plays when I receive a text message. Ally brought up a good after the concert about the Pussy Cat Dolls. Why are there so many in the group when only one of them sings? Anyone? Also, the one girl that does sing...what's her name? Stacy? Nicole? Well, whatever her name is, she sounds like a man when she talks.

Anywho! Britney is a FREAKING ROCK STAR! By far one of the BEST concerts I've ever been to! If I had known the concert would have been that good I would have dished out more money for it!

The concert included AWESOME circus acts, midgets, a GIANT umbrella, and a SWEET ring of fire (actual fire), and a performance of 'Baby, One More Time'. Britney also changed outfits after almost every song as well has changed the sets on the stage, which would probably be annoying at any other concert but between songs she had RIDICULOUS, in a good way, circus people come out and perform. It was quite the production!

At the beginning of the concert they showed this video that was like a circus type show and it was really creepy and I'm pretty sure Perez Hilton played the main person in it...it sure looked like him. OH! There was one part of the concert where these 2 men were hanging by some rope and their bodies were somehow connected and Britney used them as a SWING! And they went pretty high in the air. It was AWESOME!

It wasn't as SKANK-O-LICIOUS as I thought it would be. Maybe if we would have been able to see her outfits up close it would be a different story...

Even if you don't like Britney there was SO much going on around her that you would have been entertained. There were a couple of times that I got distracted with everything else that I would lose track of good old Brit.

The evening ended with me hanging out Ally's sunroof yelling "MOTHER!" at the top of lungs trying to find Marci. Good times!

Needless to say it was an AMAZINGLY FUN night and was totally worth the hour and a half drive back to Logan at midnight just so I could get up and go to work this morning.

Here are a few pics from the evening...There are several so be prepared! P.S. You'll probably have to click on the actual picture to see anything...


At dinner. I blame our waitress for us being late. She was SO SLOW!



Pussy Cat Dolls!

The ladies waiting for Britney. I asked a girl in front of us to take a picture and she had to hop down to the row below her to fit us in...turns out she was prego! I felt bad.


Ally and I took a million pictures of us and this is the best one we got...it was rough.

A midget! He played the guitar later on in the evening...well I guess I'm assuming it was the same guy.


Doesn't this look like Perez Hilton? He was super creepy in this video.


BRITNEY!!






The giant umbrella.

Thanks Ladies for an FANTASTIC evening!! And thank Britney for being a ROCK STAR!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how our blog jumps from Juniper, ID to Brittany Spears. What a world of extremes we live in.

D

Shannon said...

HA! I love it! Just pretend that the prego lady that took your picture was me :)

Megan said...

Yeah her name is Nicole and the only reason I know that is because I watched this reality show called Pussycat Dolls present (one season they casted for a new member, cause you know, 5 people aren't enough for a group) and the next season they made a new girl band that no ones of except probably me cause I got sucked into a trashy show. Any who, I believe these aforementioned girls are the only girls in the world who actually know the names of the members of the PCD.

I am super jealous of your Britney experience. I hope that her craziness and mental decline, although very entertaining to watch, are over and she is back for good!

LONGEST. COMMENT. EVER.

Kourtney and Nathan said...

You went to the Britney Spears Concert... You're funny! Love ya!