2.23.2008

Thoughts for a Saturday.

A few thoughts today.

The song "International Havester" by Craig Morgan reminds me of Daren. Not because he is farmer or even has a plower. When Daren sings his song it is seriously the cutest thing I've ever seen or heard. The way he sings...

Hoggin' up the road with my p-p-plower
Chug-a-lug-a-luggin' 5 miles an hour
On my international havester

....seriously makes me so HAPPY! I wish I could describe it, but alas, you'll just have to see it.

I love the song "Stay" by Sugarland. I just LOVE Sugarland though.

Yesterday was my half birthday. We celebrated with Cold Stone. Yummy! Second time this week!

I went to JAZZERCISE this morning. I'm going to feel it tomorrow....

I gave blood for the first time ever this week. Never again! All 3 of my fears happened.


The end. Happy Saturday!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoggin up the road with my P-P-P-P-Plower!!! :) I love you Sweetheart! Just to set the record strait to everyone who reads this, Ash may have given blood and not had a good time doing it and despite some unfortunates, she helped save a life by giving of herself and facing her fears! I am SO proud of you Baby! Long Time!!!

D