I work in a preschool and I LOVE it. I do a lot of arts and crafts with my little baby children. I have tendency to make my own crafts along with the children. My fridge is covered in art projects from school. It's almost as if we have a child living with us...except I usually stay in the lines when I color. Anywho! Daren is always the chosen one to see my creations when they are finished. Sometimes I'll even make one for him. For Valentine's Day we made these huge heart valentine things for the kids to put all their cards in. I made one for Daren and put his Valentine's presents in it. It was pretty ideal.
Well, last week and this week we are learning about DINOSAURS!! Today in school we made these AWESOME dinosaur hats! So naturally I wanted to make one for myself...and Daren. So I did. I was so excited to show Daren his special surprise! I went to see him at work and made him put it on and take a picture. He's such a trooper! He didn't even complain! He just laughed. I think he's used to all my crazy craft projects. He's learned to appreciate them.
You can't really tell what they say. His says, 'DARENOSAURUS' and mine says, 'ASHLEEOSAURAS'. Seriously, who wouldn't want one?
2.26.2008
dinosaurs!
Posted by Ash at 5:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love them! He really loves you ;)
I want one!! HA HA! Teach me how..
I think that those would look absolutely FANTASTIC for the wedding! You should consider it.
aw... I am glad all our hard work was good for something!
Post a Comment