2.20.2008

LONG TIME!

I have the best fiance EVER!!

Yesterday I forgot to eat breakfast AND I forgot to pack a lunch. So my hot man brought me this cute little sack lunch, love note included! It was so cute! It reminded me of my childhood when my mom used to write me love notes in my lunch. It make me feel so special.

And then today he voluntarily brought me Costa Vida for lunch! He really is so great!

We went to institute last night and he had so many great things to add to the lesson.

He seriously is so amazing! I'm not sure I ever lived without him...




P.S. Preschool has got to be so traumatic for little baby children. Poor kids scream "Daddy!" or "No!" or "Mommy!" all day. Life is tough when you have to go to school. Little do they know its only the beginning....

1 comments:

Shannon said...

awww...he is so adorable! I'm assuming he is all better? Guess what I'm eating for breakfast? Cheetos and Gatoraide. Breakfast of champions!