2.07.2008

amazon.com

A few weeks ago my future sister-in-law informed me that amazon.com not only sells books but it sells clothes too! I couldn't even believe it! She found these hot pink shoes for my wedding on there and they were only $13! I had to check it out! Since then I've found so many cute shoes! Including bright orange shoes I'm going to wear for my bridals AND these red and white polka dot shoes! The best part is, is that both of these shoes only cost $20 INCLUDING shipping! Amazing!! Check it out people! You won't be sorry!



Thanks Ang!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

first of all, hot shoes. Secondly, If you click the orange bar at the top of my blog it'll take you to a site called pyza.com. After you choose a profile it'll give you instructions on how to change it. :)

Anonymous said...

I need them ash...oh why am I so ungifted in walking in heels though....sad day...Im going to need lessons from you and Murd before your day of wedded bliss...*sigh*...

Anonymous said...

I love the shoes! They looked good on you Sunday. :) I love you Baby!