This is out of complete boredom! Enjoy!
Where were you 10 years ago?
Well lets see! Ten years ago I was 13, which would have put me in 8th grade I think. I was probably in school at Bonneville Jr. 8th grade was my least favorite year in Jr. High. It was just really boring. I was the Vice President of my class that year though.
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Get caught up on my paperwork at worky
2. Attend institute with my smokin hot fiance.
3. Watch American Idol, west coast style.
4. Check the front door to see if my freaking cute red and white polka dot shoes have arrived.
5. Kiss Daren.
Those are not in any particular order.
Things I would do if I were suddenly made a a billionaire:
Pay off everyone's debt and then travel with my friends and family. I'd probably buy a new house too.
2 of my bad habits:
1. biting my nails.
2. staying up late to watch some reality TV show.
5 places I have lived:
1. Murray, UT
2. Unincorporated Salt Lake City, UT
3. Logan, UT
4. ?
5. ?
I haven't lived anywhere else.
5 Jobs I have had:
1. Snow Shack! Woot! That was a good summer!
2. Red Hanger. Good times as well.
3. Zions Bank, Teller
4. The factory aka The Logo Shop
5. Communication Intervener
5 Things people don't know about me:
I think a lot of people know everything about me. I'll try to think of something clever.
1- I am addicted to chapstick. Poor Daren. I'm constantly asking for his chapstick. He probably gets so annoyed with it.
2- If I am going to work out or study I HAVE to be chewing gum. I can't focus if I'm not. Weird but true.
3- I have one weakness and that is reality TV. Hence the bad habit of staying up late watching it.
4-My fiance/soon to be hubby is so amazing! Not a day goes by that he doesn't amaze me! I just might be the luckiest person alive because I get to marry him!!
5- I like to win. End of story. Even if it's winning by association. That happens often. Daren usually wins, therefore I win too. It works out quite well.
THE END!
2.05.2008
BORED!
Posted by Ash at 10:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment