2.21.2008

Home Depot +Cold Stone=IDEAL!!

Last night I asked Daren what he wanted to do tonight. He quickly replied, "I want to go get batteries at Home Depot and get $20 back in cash. And then I went to go get food for my snake." My reply was "I love Home Depot!"

So after watching an episode of Friends we set out on what we thought was going to be short trip. Little did we know it was going to be a great night full of excitement!

We arrived at Home Depot. I really love Home Depot. Daren and I decided we wanted to look at all the appliances and see which ones we would buy if we had one million dollars...we have expensive taste. After looking at the refrigerators, washer and dryers, bath tubs, and even deciding which model kitchen we liked best, we continued on to my favorite isle, the storage and organization isle! They have so many great things!! I was in heaven. We continued our journey and looked at tile and light fixtures. Our last, but definitely not least, stop was the paint department..also another favorite. Daren found this amazing machine! You can put our favorite fabric swatch or any type of swatch up to this machine and it will match it to their paint. We scanned Daren's coat and his shirt! It was dead on in the color. AND! After matching the paint it gave you options to create a room with either coordinating colors or accenting coloring. Seriously, I could have been there all night. We printed off some HOT looking rooms!! I was so happy!



After spending probably a good 45 minutes at the machine, we finally decided to buy our batteries. On the way to check out we ran into one of my favorite people ever! Kendell! He is great! Anywho! Self check out here we come! $30, not $20 back in cash. Why you ask? Well! We're going to Cold Stone! I haven't been there in forever! I was stoked!

We arrived at Cold Stone. I had such a hard time deciding. I tried the new chocolate ice cream with Ghirardelli chocolate in it, which was so delicious! I also tried the Oatmeal Cookie Batter ice cream. Amazing! But do I get my normal, which is always a winner? Cake Batter ice cream with brownies? I finally settled on Banana ice cream with brownies and carmel. The best of both worlds. What was even better is that my waffle bowl was FREE! Woot! Daren got a Cookies and Milk shake. He said it was very tasty.



So my friends what was suppose to be a simple jaunt to Home Depot turned into a fun filled date night! This is one of the many reasons I love Daren and myself. We can turn anything we do into such an entertaining time! I love him!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always an adventure with you Baby! We have fun together cause you are so full of life! It is one of the many things that I love about you!

D