3.24.2009

panda's

Last night I was laying in bed watching A Very Duggar Wedding, which is an entirely different post, when I received these 2 pictures on my phone from my brother...



I replied back with "what the freak?!"

My brother wrote back and said call mom and let her explain.

So I did.

APPARENTLY Panda Express "loaned" this lovely costume to my brother so he could wear it today as part of a fundraiser for Cottonwood's baseball team. Everybody, including my parents, had to take a turn.

These pictures made my night!

Is is sad that I'm jealous they get to try the panda costume on and I don't?

I'm hoping they can keep it until this weekend so I can get my hands on it.

P.S. If you need food go eat at the Panda Express on Fort Union today! Shane will get 20% of their profits for the day for baseball!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Baby. I will buy you a giant panda head. :)

D

Shannon said...

LOL! Oh man. That is awesome! It adds a whole other meaning to the term "sad panda"...

Rachelle said...

I must admit that I have watched A Very Duggar Wedding and was quite intrigued. Do you notice that in every episode the girls ALWAYS wear skirts (usually jean skirts). I would die. And for the record Jim Bob is a stupid name. Why cant he just go by Jim?