3.20.2009

Domestic


This is Daren. I just wanted to make a quick note about my wife. Ash usually comments on good my cooking is on here. Well folks, this week, Ash has cooked 2 home made dishes. Tuesday night she made a creamy chicken pasta with brocolli. She even touched the raw meat of the chicken to prepare and cook it! That is a huge step. Then, last night, she made BBQ chicken legs in the crock pot with rice and veggies. Aside from showing her how to season and cook the veggies, she did everything else. And since I wasn't feeling too good, she even cleaned up dinner too. She is amazing! I love you Baby!

D

PS- Also, Ash sent an email to my mom and told her that we are on board to help out Anne and Luiz get things moved out of their house, even by watching the kids and taking them to the Fun Park for the day. Mom seemed very touched by the offer and even sent out a thank you email. I am proud to be that woman's husband. :)

1 comments:

Ash said...

I love you baby! Thank you :)