The weather is starting to feel like SPRING!! Well at least today at this very moment! It could change any minute! We are definitely going to enjoy it and can't wait to get some yard work done! Isn't that weird that we are excited to do some yard work? Daren and I were talking about that this morning...Anyways!
We had a great weekend! We spent Saturday in SLC with my family. We went to the Desert Star playhouse which was a great time! After we went to Wheeler Farm to take family pictures. They turned out SO cute! Jace's friend, Pete, came and took them with my camera. I have edited them but I want to go through them again so I will post them later this week! But they turned out super cute! You guys will love them!
After pictures we went to Costco, per usual for a Saturday afternoon in SLC, and then we just hung out for a few and came home!
Daren and Shane said their last goodbyes this weekend too. Shane leaves Wednesday and Daren won't be able to go to the MTC with us. It was sad. At least for me. I cried. Anyone surprised?!
After church on Sunday we took a trip to the puppy park. First one of the year! Bear was SO happy! It was such a beautiful hour....it started snowing like an hour after we got home!
Before dinner we took family pictures with Daren's side of the family. They also turned out super cute! I haven't finished editing them though. Almost but not quite there yet!
May is our month for Sunday dinners at our house. This week we had a FIESTA is honor of Monkey's birthday this week. He was born on May 5th. So I call it Cinco de Monkey.
Dinner was DELICIOUS!! And so was the cake and ice cream!
P.S. Can you tell I really like my nephews?!
It was a good and busy weekend! We are looking forward to things calming down a little so we can get some spring things down around the house!
Wednesday is dooms day. A.K.A. the dreaded MTC.
Hold me.



1 comments:
Wednesday??! Seriously cant believe your youngest brother is headed out. I'll pray for you on Wed. you'll need it! I still want to get teary eyed when I think of my brother! We are close. Can't wait to see him again in 15 months. We got awhile to go...for sure...
Post a Comment