Happy Monday to you all!
We got plenty of things done this weekend as well as had a little fun!
I had Friday off so I painted our bathroom counter. It used to have this weird green vinyl sticker stuff on it. It was ugly. I re-painted it. Eventually I will paint the bathroom walls...maybe this summer.
Saturday started off a little rough. My mom called to tell us that our family dog of 16 years had passed on. They took her in to check on a few things and the doctor said she had neurological issues and because she was so old it was best to put her down. Mollie was a great dog and she will be missed very much. I wish I had a picture of her...Just imagine a lion...only smaller
After a little cry fest we did some grocery shopping and then went to see the new Pirates of the Caribbean. It was quite good. But now I'm terrified of mermaids. Also, there was a preview for the new Transformers and it made me happy. Have I ever told you guys that I have a crush on Optimus Prime? It's a true story and I'm not ashamed.
After the movie Daren mowed the lawn and we finally put up our new HAMMOCK!! Oh man it is a sweet slice of heaven!
Can you see our tiny baby grass growing?! It's there!
It works!
I like to take a yearly picture of our house. Here is our 2011 picture.
Look how cute that little face is...and please note our cute new chairs.
Sunday we celebrated little Luiz's birthday at our house. It was a good time!
Susi made the cake. I think it turned out pretty awesome!
Oh how I love this little one!
Only 2 weeks left of school! WOOT!



2 comments:
Looks like a fun weekend!! And look at you being miss homemaker painting your bathroom- looks good! So sad to hear about Mollie :( I'm sad we'll miss you at Boston's blessing!! I'll have to stop by for sure the next time I'm in Logan- probably driving through on our way to Bear Lake. Love ya!!
So sorry to hear about Mollie. I'll always remember the terror I felt running (sprinting, really) from your back door to the safety of the trampoline. Love that dog.
On another note...love your house! Its so cute!
Post a Comment