5.06.2011

family pictures

Here are the some of family pictures we took this weekend. We took some with my family on Saturday and Daren's family on Sunday. The ones on Sunday were kind of rushed because it got COLD and windy really fast!

I think they all turned out pretty cute though!

Hansen Family








This picture may or may not have made me cry...


Please notice that he is not wearing socks...very typical of my dad.



This is Pete. 
If he was a girl, Jace would marry him. 
They were mission comps and are total BFF's. He took our pictures for us. 


Tibbitts Family





That is 4 generations people


Not the best of our little family. 
I was too busy trying to get everyone else's pictures done!
Thank heavens are beauty just comes natural. HA!


Haden sure does love his Uncle Daren.


This is the best we got of the grandkids. 
They were pretty much done by this time. 
At least everyone is looking at the camera and smiling.




I think this one is my favorite.



Monkey had a serious Captain Morgan issue going on...

Hope you guys think our families are as cute as we do!!

0 comments: