Don't worry we didn't go to the circus this weekend...the circus came to us!
We doggie sat for Jody and Lacey this weekend. So we got to see what it was like to have 2 dogs. It's not too bad actually. Bear was sad when Frank left Sunday night.
Friday night my house was a circus! I had 4 dogs, 3 grown men, and an almost 2 year old in my house...oh yeah and me! It was crazy! Daren was trying to cook dinner for everyone, James was replacing our ceiling fan, Andy was destroying my bathroom, the dogs were running around like chickens, and I was taking pictures of it all. It was good time!
At the end of the night we got snow cones!! First one of the season! They were so delicious!!
For some reason Haden loves this garbage can. I have to make sure it is always empty when he comes over because I know all the garbage will end up all over the floor if I don't know.
Frank and Bear chased each other around pretty much all weekend.
Haden loved having all the dogs here too!
Before.
Look how ugly and DUSTY it is! Sick.
After.
LOVE IT!
In case you can't tell, that is 4 dogs, 2 men, and a child in my tiny, tiny bathroom...
Sick...
Double sick...
It works!! WOOT!
P.S. We replaced the faucet because the old one dripped SO bad! Oh if anyone has had a leaky faucet you know what I am talking about! It is SOO annoying. Because once you hear it, you can't stop listening to it until you want to poke your eyes out!
This picture is awesome...you know all the water and stuff.
Haden was the first person to wash their hands with the new faucet.
Go snow cones!
Saturday Daren and I didn't see too much of each other. He was helping James with yard work and I was helping get a wedding together and then at the wedding. We did get to spend a few hours in the afternoon together when my parents came up and took us to lunch. It was very wonderful!
That night Daren got to spend some more time with his bro, which was good. And I got to spend some time with the amazing ladies I work with, which was also good. I was happy to end the evening with Daren by my side though. Cheesy I know, but it is true.
Love these ladies SO much!!
Good bye.



0 comments:
Post a Comment