See this pan of brownies?
No big deal, right? It looks like we went to town on them and didn't care about the consequences. I wish....
When I went to bed last night this pan was FULL minus a small corner that I had eaten. When I went to work this morning there was a red towel covering this pan of brownies. When I got home the red towel was on the ground but the pan of brownies was still on the counter. Interesting I thought to myself. I called Daren to see if he got a little "brownie happy" this morning before he went to work. He answer was a negative.
It appears that our DOG ate almost an ENTIRE pan of brownies in 2.5 hours!
Not only will this be a good colon cleansing for my dog but it is a waste of a perfectly, delicious pan of brownies.
Bad puppy.
7.30.2009
bad puppy
Posted by Ash at 11:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Awesome puppy ;)
We love our puppy. I hope he gets it through his system before I go to bed.
D
I am sure glad that Frank can't reach the counter at our house!
Post a Comment