Once again Kenny Chesney put on an AMAZING show on Thursday!
Shannon won tickets on the radio a few weeks ago and of course took me. It wouldn't be a Kenny Chesney concert without me. This was our 4th Kenny Chesney concert and it was AWESOME! His concerts never get old!
I still remember the first Kenny concert Shannon and I went to. He was getting ready to come on and we were holding each other and jumping up and down like little school girls. It was hilarious!
This year he performed at the Rio Tinto Stadium. The concert started at 5:30, I know it was super early. Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, and Sugarland were supposed to perform before Kenny. BUT! Sugarland didn't perform because the lead singer didn't have a voice. I was REALLY sad about it. I LOVE Sugarland and was really looking forward to seeing them. They are so freaking awesome live. Oh well though! Nothing I could about it.
ANYWHO! It was SO FREAKING HOT! Seriously I think my eyeballs were sweating! I was so proud of Shannon. She just had a baby 2 weeks ago and she was a champ through the whole concert!Yay for VIP parking!
Waiting in the HOT sun!
Shannon and I both won a t-shirt which we later turned into a cooling device by drenching it in water!
This is Lady Antebellum. They were pretty good actually. Plus, they sang Shook Me All Night Long AND Hurt So Good. 2 of my favorite songs!
I thought this Corona bottle looked more like nacho cheese than a Corona. What do you think?!
Miranda Lambert. We only watched about 5 minutes of her set. We were waiting in line for the drinking fountain/a hot dog. I wasn't too sad about it though. Not really a fan...
Oh man I seriously LOVE him!
We were REALLY excited!
During the show someone gave him a Ute hat. When he came out for his encore he was wearing it. I'm an Aggie but I'll take a Ute over a Cougar! I thought it was cool!
Thanks K-Bull for the free tickets AND the free VIP Parking! Thanks mom for taking me! LOVE YOU!
Stay tuned blogger friends...I've got an AWESOME post about the 24th of July parade coming soon!
7.26.2009
she thinks my tractor's sexy!
Posted by Ash at 9:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Pretty sure I am IN love with him! Dont worry, John knows about it. PS, remember how I got heat stroke or something? Kenney is worth it though. Love you!
Post a Comment