Would you all care for a mini update on what has been happening the past few days?!
Deal.
It all started Saturday with a baby shower for Susi-loo given by Lacey and Jenn. It was great! The weather was good and the food was tasty.
As always I gave Susi an awesome present. I tend to pride myself on giving awesome gifts. Kourtney and I used to make an awesome gift giving team! Anywho! Ashlee strikes again! BWHAHA!James has a shirt just like this but it says The Man, The Legend. Daren and I thought it was only fitting to make the baby one.
Saturday night Jody and Lacey came over with Frankie. Frankie and Bear are totally best friends! Its so nice to have a dog around that will actually PLAY with Bear!
Sunday eve I went (with out Daren...sad face) to Salt Lake for a work conference, my mama's birthday, a haircut, AND to see this little man!Dylan Ryan Langford. He is SO cute and precious! I love him!
Monday morning I FINALLY got my haircut. It was getting real bad guys...
You likey the dark underneath? I do.
Monday was my mama's birthday! She wanted to go bowling and get a snow cone! So that is what we did! It was so fun! I LOVE my family! I was sad Daren missed out on all the fun...So much brotherly love!
Look how ginormous that breadstick is!
Look at all those tickets! HA! Shane spent all his money on these tickets. All he got was a dum dum sucker, a little army guy...and an airhead for me. It was quite hilarious.
My dad bought my mom all these frames and the iron rod for her birthday. She's been wanting to do this for a long time and now she got the chance! After we got snow cones we came home and put everything up. It's not quite finished. She still needs a frame for the middle picture but doesn't it look cute?! I love it! Mostly because I'm in all the pictures! HA! I LOVE the flower nobs!
My conference was BORING! Oh well. They fed us and I got paid for it. I can't complain too much. I was so happy to get home to my lover and puppy!
And last but not least, a few choice pictures that I forgot to post!
My 2 favorite boys! I love them!
And my monkey! With a hose. I love the summer time.
The rest of the week will include the Hancey Family Camp out and the Fair! WOOT!
8.05.2009
what's the deal?!
Posted by Ash at 11:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
We were SO great at gift giving, so creative! You and Aaron thought you were very funny for my birthday too :) haha I miss you, Ash. I might come up to Logan to help Kirsten move back up so hopefully if so you will be around! I'll let you know!
Love the hair!
Post a Comment