I FINALLY got to meet Baby Sophie this weekend! My BFF, Shannon, had her baby girl on Thursday! YAY!
She is SO beautiful! Seriously. Usually newborns look like little aliens to me but Sophie doesn't! She looks like a real baby! OH I LOVE HER!
I was so happy to SEE both mom and baby healthy. I knew they were but sometimes I just have to see things to believe it. And this was one of those times. I had to make sure my little mama was doing good. On Thursday morning, while I was at Lagoon, I couldn't really focus on anything because I was so worried about them!
I love my Shan SO much and I'm so happy for her and John! They are going to make AMAZING parents!!
P.S. Daren and I also got our free slurpees yesterday! If you remember last year, we didn't because they ran out of cups. Well this year we went earlier and got one! WOOT! My little brother went a few hours after us and didn't get one because of the cup issue. I just don't understand why they don't MILLIONS of cups on hand?! Get with the program 7-11.
7.12.2009
baby sophie!
Posted by Ash at 10:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
We are hot Baby! I love the picture of us with our Slurpee's.
D
I love you ash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment