our wedding pictures are done!! AND!! we LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! I can't stop looking at them! Alisha is AMAZING! Anyone who needs pictures taken should MOST DEFINITELY use her! you will NOT be disappointed!
here's the link if you want to see them! just put in your e-mail address and you are in! as soon as i get my cd of them i'll post some of my favorites, which i already know is going to be SO hard!
let me know what you think!
we have a wedding luncheon in less than an hour and i am nowhere near close to being ready! opps!
8.07.2008
the time has come!!
Posted by Ash at 12:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
i am so so angry that i was out of town for your reception.. it looks like it was absolutely amazing.
you are so dang photogenic and so so cute-!!
I love them all...you look gorgeous (as usual) and Daren looks great too. I'm glad I don't have to pick favorites. :)
Post a Comment