8.14.2008

we have grown up furniture

Daren pretty much covered this blog with his comment on our last post. :)

Seafood Wednesday was delish...despite what Shannon thinks about seafood. We had a Shrimp Alfredo thingy and grilled veggies. AND we ate at our new table! Very enjoyable.

After dinner Susi and I cleaned up the kitchen while James and Daren put our bed together. It looks so good! Don't you think?!



Remember that post about Daren's pillow? The bright blue one, that doesn't match anything, is his. :) He's so cute.

P.S. It was Shannon's idea for us to go to the RC Willey Outlet store. We owe our life to her. I would highly recommend going there! We got a total steal on the things we bought!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Thats right! w00t w00t!

Anonymous said...

It was a good idea Shannon had, and from one person who didn't like sea food to another, GET OVER IT!!! :) Really, it's pretty good eatin'. I will cook for you sometime. And that's right, that's my pillow AND my pants at the foot of the bed. I love you Baby!

Megan said...

I have been thoroughly enjoying the Olympics as well. I like you new bed and kicthen table. Whenever we buy new furniture to replace the hand-me-downs it makes me so excited and grown up. Not to mention how you finally get to decorate the way you want and things actually go together ;)