I started kindergarten today. I was nervous this morning. What if the other little children didn't like me? Or my little man? What if something awful happens and I freeze? UGH!
Don't worry! Everything went fine! I think my little man and I are going to be the hit of the classroom! It was pretty boring today though. My boss gave all of our toys to someone else....so we just hung out all day. Hopefully things will start to pick up within the next week or so.
I found out today that our nurse is only going to be with us until the end of the week and then we get a new one. BOO! I like the nurse we have now.
I do miss the preschool though. My little man's preschool teacher came in to see how things were going so it was nice to chat with her for a moment.
A bonus for going to school all day? NAP TIME! All 3 of us enjoyed that today!
As my loving husband put it tonight, one day down...4 more to go until the weekend! AND! It's a long one! Woot!
P.S. Our new computer works SO wonderful!! The E.T.A. for our monitor is Wednesday so I'll post of pictures of it as soon as we get our office cleaned up!
8.25.2008
KINDERGARTEN
Posted by Ash at 9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Only 2 more days till the long weekend Love. :) And how could little children not love you? You are so loveable! Have a good day at work Baby!
D
Post a Comment