Can you even believe September is over with already?? I can't! I thought August went by fast....September FLEW by!
This is what we have been doing!
We celebrated Haden's 6th birthday! It's crazy to think he is already 6! He has such a tender heart and LOVES playing video game with Uncle Daren. We sure love you Haden!
We also harvested our corn! We had a great crop this year. We are so blessed! In the end, we got 18 pints and 41 bags of freezer corn! WOOT!! Can't wait to eat fresh corn in the middle of the winter! Makayla was such a big help during the process. Daren taught her how to eat the corn of the corn while the drill was still going. They would switch back and forth. One time she went a little too fast and she got corn all over her! Pretty hilarious!
We have be attending our fair share of football games too! Shane has been coaching the Logan High football team. It's been fun to watch them improve and win. Love me some Friday night lights! And some quality bonding time with the parents! These were the fireworks from the homecoming game!
We took some of the youth out for ice cream one night after mutual. It was Brenna's birthday and we had to celebrate! We usually have a handful of youth come over to our house after mutual to hang out. It makes me happy they like coming over and feel comfortable enough to do so!
Last week I had my first Personal Progress activity. I think it went really well. I feel good about it and the girls seemed to have fun too! We have a Rainbow Blitz so of course I HAD to dress up at a leprechaun! All the girls wore their most "rainbowrific" outfit too!
Of course we have taken a few selfies too! We went on a lunch date to the park and took puppy and he ran the entire time we were there. He was so happy!
This week we are leaving for CALIFORNIA!! We leave on Saturday and are gone for a week! We are going with Daren's entire family. We have been planning this vacaction for almost a year. It's so strange to think we are actually going on it and leaving SOON! We are so excited!



























0 comments:
Post a Comment