10.24.2015

san diego: part tres

Final post about our lovely and relaxing vacation!

Thursday...everyone else went to various places. Not us! We had another relaxing day around Oceanside. We went to the pool, ate fish tacos, did a little shopping, had some diet coke (just me on that one), took a nap...it was seriously a great day and just how a vacation should be!

Later that night we had more fish tacos for dinner on the beach, which was super stellar! Then we went to this street fair by the pier. It was pretty fun! There were a TON of people there which was kind of crazy.






Friday we decided to go a hop on, hop off trolley around San Diego. And you know what, it was so fun! It took us all around San Diego. It had about 10 stops or so and you could get off and explore the area and then get back on when you were done. It was awesome. The weather was a little rainy that day, it was a nice change from earlier in the week. 

We stopped at Seaport Village, where Daren had a taste of a SUPER hot pepper and had to buy a $9 smoothie to try and cool his mouth.





Coronado Island, where I fell in love with the homes and quaint feel! Seriously, so cute! I want to go back and spend more time there!




Little Italy, where we ate some amazing Italian food. I mean...check out that mound of pepperoni! And the cheese! Dang girl!




Our last stop was in Old Town. I love it there! So many fun shops!




Each stop and area were all so different! It was great! Lots of food, shopping and sightseeing! 


Saturday was the day we all dreaded. Time to go home. It was so sad! I cried when I had to say goodbye to Auntie Jenn...don't judge me! Luckily, the airport had Red Mango in it...that helped. A little. 









We had such a great week and were so sad to see it come to an end! But we are SO grateful that we were able to go and make memories with our family! Now back to real life!

0 comments: