Where were we??
Oh yes...VACATION!!
On Tuesday Susi, Jenn and I got up EARLY! Like at 3:30 in the morning! We went to the San Diego temple and did a session. It was just lovely to be able to spend some time with them and on the temple grounds. The San Diego temple is just beautiful!! After we grabbed some breakfast at a bakery and it was delish!
We met the men and children at the ZOO!! We had a great time exploring the zoo. We ended up walked the entire thing, not on purpose, but it happened! And it was HOT! Holy moly! Sweating like crazy!
After the zoo, we headed over to Seaport Village to take a Seal Tour on a bus/boat that can drive on land AND in water! It was pretty interesting actually. I am pretty sure we all fell asleep at some point during the tour! Something about the calming water that will rock a person to sleep...and the fact that we were up super early!
The next part of our trip was the part that Daren has been dreaming about for a long time! We went to Hodad's for dinner! We have eaten there every time we have been back. It was featured on Diner's, Drive In, and Dive's and it is YUMMO!! I mean...look at that burger!
What a day! We were all beat! I think we ended the day in the pool!
Wednesday was a relax day for everyone! WOOT! We all had brunch together and then headed to the pool!
And then it was to the beach! And we had a GREAT time! Usually, I am not an ocean person but I LOVED it this time! I am not a fan of the salt. Still not a fan but the water was warmer because of El Nino and it was just wonderful! The kids absolutely loved it and the adults felt like kids!
On the way down the beach we stopped for fish and chips. YUM!
One more post to go!



































0 comments:
Post a Comment