HELLO THERE!! This will be a multi- blogging event...WE WENT ON VACATION!! BOOM! Last week we went to San Diego/Oceanside with all of Daren's family for an entire. And you know what? It rocked my socks off! We had such a great time. I have been going through a post-vacation depression the past 2 days...it's a real thing people.
James was able to save all his sky miles and get all of us plane tickets with barely any fees. It was amazing and so generous! Very, very thankful for him! We flew out Saturday afternoon!
We met up with Auntie Jenn in San Diego. I was SO happy to see her! I started crying...I can't help it! We haven't seen her in 10 long months! Reunited and it feels so good! She even made us this cute welcome sign!
I have to say...I have been so anxious to fly! You hear about all these planes crashing and pilots flying into mountains. It really freaked me out! But, after much prayer, I was quite calm when in flight.
Sunday we relaxed and hung out at the pool. I went out in public this these curlers in my hair. I have no shame.
The kids LOVED playing in the ocean afterwards. LOVED IT!
After pictures we had a Sunday dinner together. We had to cook some hot dogs on our grill and Adi was determined to help Daren cook AND get her toenails painted. Love that girl!
Monday we went to Seaworld! Oh how I love Shamu! We had so much fun! It was strange to be at the park for such a short amount of time. Usually we are there when the parks are open longer in the summer hours. We had a lot to fit in in just a short 7 hours!
The kids sat down in the front row for the Shamu show...they got drenched and it was hilarious to watch!
After Seaworld, we went to a fancy restaurant...that nobody really knew was fancy. So we all showed up in our swimming suits. HA! Kind of awkward...but memorable! It sat right on the pier and the view was quite beautiful!
That's all for now folks! Stay tuned for more fun!






























0 comments:
Post a Comment