9.29.2010

update but not really...

hello friends!

i really have nothing for importance to tell you. which is sad but true.

i feel like i've been sick for like a million years. but really its only been like 2 weeks. i thought i was better...but i'm not. i think its going to be a long year. this new teacher isn't as OCD about germs like the last one...i miss you  heather.

daren is still rocking it out at work. i couldn't be more proud of him! seriously peeps. so freaking proud!

i'm pretty excited for the upcoming fall season and fall events. fall is one of my favorite seasons. ever. in fact, i'm going to put up my fall decor this weekend.

well that's about all i have.

i will end with a picture.

i like to have fresh flowers in my house and daren is so great about making that happen. 
these are the recent ones he got me. 
isn't that sunflower so beautiful?!
loves it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty flowers for a pretty lady. And a little trooper who keeps on going even though she has been ill. I love you!

D

Heather said...

I miss you too!! Thinking back to my desk..... I love that my name, germs and OCD are in the same sentence! Someday I will get brave enough to come and vist.

Kourtney and Nathan said...

pretty flowers...