Hello all!
Long time no type, yeah?
Don't worry all is well in the good town of Providence!
The 31st was the 4 year anniversary of our first date! Isn't that wild?! SO grateful for my hubby!
Our bed frame broke...and then Daren and the men fixed it. Which is totally awesome because I REALLY didn't want to buy a new one.
In a matter of about 2 hours the other day, I had already filled up 2 weekends in DECEMBER with holiday events. And so the season begins...if you want us to make an appearance at your holiday event, book us now! HA! Kidding...but seriously.
We have been busy little monkeys lately. Daren has been super busy at work and is TOTALLY rocking at it! I am SO proud of him! Seriously people, he works SO hard to provide for me and the puppy. We are very grateful for him!
School started last week....lets all cry together. It's been quite the week and a half so far. New teacher and 3 new students...one is a holy nightmare...It's going to be a long year. But I'm sure everything will be fine once we start getting the hang of things and whatnot....I miss you Heather!
This weekend has been quite the fantastic one. We did some shopping and cleaning. We also took puppy to the puppy park. It was just so nice to spend the day together and not be in a hurry to do anything or running across the whole world. I love my little family!
9.05.2010
a little update
Nothing beats a $1 cola from McDonald's...
He was trying to get a "stick"...this stick was still attached to a large tree
Look at this chair!! Please tell me who in the CRAP would buy this bad boy?! It's gigantic! I may or may not have needed help getting out of it...
That's about it peeps...looking forward to another weekend day tomorrow! GO LABOR DAY!
Posted by Ash at 9:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
You look like a doll in that chair. It's kind of creeping me out. lol. Seriously. Who buys that?! Hagrid?
Post a Comment