Welcome welcome sabbath morning....only it's 4 in the afternoon.
I hope the world is treating everyone like kings and queens!
Daren and I spent the majority of the weekend away. Sad times. But we both enjoyed ourselves and got to hang out with good friends!
Friday night, my besties and I went out to dinner to celebrate Cheri's birthday and it was a GOOD time.
Cheesecake Factory + my friends = AWESOME!
Plus, I got to see baby Sophie and she is SO freaking adorable. I could have watched her all night...who am I kidding, I DID!
Please note where Sophie's hand is...down Marci's shirt!
She kept it there for a good 5 minutes!
Every time we would tell her to smile, this is the pose she did.
Like mom, like daughter!
Before I headed back to Logan on Saturday I went to a baby shower for one of my old roommates, Lindsey. It was SO good to see Kourt and Lindsey! College definitely would NOT have been the same without these 2. Best roommates ever! We were only missing Rachelle!
Isn't this the cutest idea for a baby shower gift?!
Note to self: remember this for the next baby shower!
Lou lou- she's due in 3 weeks!
It was a good weekend and I got to spend some quality time with my family but I was SO happy to get home to my man and my puppy! I missed my boys while I was gone!
On a random side note: This week we had a killer wind storm come through and it tore off 2 HUGE branches from one of our trees. It was wild. I'm sure glad the truck wasn't home when it happened or it would have been NO BUENO!
You can see all the leaves and crap that blew all over the road.
We took these branches to the dump on Saturday after I got home. Rotting dead grass and trees seriously smells like butt! I had to wear my shirt over my head so I didn't have to smell it! Sick.
On the agenda this week? A trip to the DMV. Apparently, my license has been expired since my birthday, one month ago. I had no idea!



0 comments:
Post a Comment