8.23.2010

happy birthday to me!

That's right folks, it was my day of birth yesterday, and we've been celebrating ALL week!

Just the way I like it...

My birthday was AWESOME this year! I did a lot of shopping, ate a lot of delicious food that Daren made me, got a pedicure and a massage AND got to spend time with both families! This was the first year in probably 8 years that I actually got to wake up at my parent's on my actual  birthday. Good times.


This is the card Daren got me. I thought it was pretty funny. 
I LOVE that "Bear" signed it.
 Daren said he put the pen in Bear's mouth and he went to town. 
Notice the 'U' is backwards...silly dyslexic puppy...






Saturday, we went down to Salt Lake and had a picnic in the mountains with my family to celebrate mine and my mom's birthday and then went to the Bee's game. We got to watch the game in a suite! It's totally the way to go! We got all you can eat Mexican food, popcorn, and ice cream. After the game they had fireworks and they were some of the best fireworks I have EVER seen!






Isn't my family SO freaking cute!?


Here we are watching the game and stuffing our faces with delicious food...










Check this out!! 
I was famous! 
My cute mom called and did that! I had NO clue it was happening but when I saw I got REALLY excited! Daren has a video of it to prove it.






Please note that my husband and the bee are head cuddling. I thought it was cute.






Sunday, we had dinner and MORE celebrating with Daren's family.






A beautiful sunset to end such a perfect week!


Daren spoiled me through out the entire week. We ate all of my favorite foods and opened presents almost everyday! I SERIOUSLY have the best husband EVER! He told me that next year he is going to have to really disappoint me so he can start over because this birthday was so amazing. HA! 

It was such a great week and weekend! Thanks to everyone who made it so awesome! And for all the phone calls, e-mails, texts, and Facebook messages. You guys are the bomb...dot com!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dot com!

Shannon said...

YAY! Happy birthday week! It seriously sounds like you had SO much fun! Im pretty freaking jealous that you got to do all of that fun stuff. Why couldnt you have just married me, huh?

I also forget how YOUNG you are! You JUST turned 26?! What the frick? I turn 27 in 4 months. Ew. Im old.
I love you!