The family camp out was a great success! Daren and I had so much fun! The location where the camp out takes place is only about 10 minutes up Logan Canyon so Daren and I went up Wednesday and Thursday night and then stayed over on Friday night. Puppy loved it too!
For your viewing pleasure...some pictures
Wednesday night...tin foil dinners and loving each other.
The theme this year was "Cowboys and Indians" so Angie made Wanted posters for EVERYONE up there! They turned out awesome!



I sure do love this little guy....
This would be a great family photo if Kayzen was our child....

Thursday night...mallo guns and shoot outs.
This is what the sky looked like on our way up the canyon. Kind of creepy if you ask me...
Bear LOVED to play in the river. He played in it every night.

I taught Monkey how to throw rocks in the river. He was pretty entertained by it. We got REALLY dirty and I liked it.

One of the activities was to make these mallo guns. As you can see Daren took 2 guns and made it into one. They had a "shoot out" with mini marshmallows. Pretty entertaining to watch.
Friday night...We had "Cowboy Poetry" and dutch oven dinner! SO YUMMY!
This picture is hilarious. Casey and Andy ganged up on Daren. Look how cute Daren is just standing there...I love him!

Susi and I made our Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Smores and they were AWESOME!
Saturday morning...It rained for several hours Friday night and Saturday morning. I liked it. Bear did NOT sleep at all though. It was a long night...but totally worth it!
This is how Daren deflated our air mattress. I helped him after I took this picutre.
Check out that outfit, especially the socks. Jealous?

It was SO fun! We got to our house about 8pm on Saturday night and we were exhausted!
In other not so fun news....our hard drive crashed. BOO! HP sent us a new one and that one crashed too. So now we have to send in our entire computer so they can fix it. Luckily its still under warranty and I'm hoping to recover some one of documents from our old hard drive soon. James is awesome and left "The Village Whore" a.k.a Tom's old laptop with me so I would have a computer. I didn't realize how much I relied on a computer until I didn't have one. Feel sorry for us. :) KIDDING! But it really does suck. I'm VERY grateful we don't have to pay for it to be fixed though....
Until next times lovers....
8.10.2009
family campout
Posted by Ash at 10:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I am a bit jealous about your rockus outfit. Need me some of them socks.
Post a Comment