Today was the first day in like a million years that it actually felt like SUMMER! I love summer!
Summer = Slip N' Slide fun
Last night we were over at Daren's parents house reupholstering the seats in the boat (which is almost done) when I was told that Angie and her kids were having a "POOL" PARTY today. I promptly invited myself.
This morning puppy and I went over, Slip N' Slide in hand, and we had a good time! The neighbor children came over and played while Angie and I got burned and played travel size games! It was so fun!I love my dog. He would run with the kids to the slide and then stop when they hit the water. It was pretty funny.
Kayzen and Bear shared A LOT of food.
See what I mean? Kayzen is so giving...
MUST. GET. SIPPY CUP.
I love my little monkey! Those are cookies all over his shirt...and face...and head. So special.
Sometimes I love only working 2.5 hours a day in the summer, because I can bask in the sun and play with my little monkey, like today. However, my husband AND check book are usually not a fan of it....What's a girl to do?!
6.23.2009
i heart summer
Posted by Ash at 3:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
For the record, I am a fan of my wife having fun and if we can live off of what we bring in then I have no problems with her 2.5 hours a day. ;) I love this blog post. It made me smile.
I heart you Ash.
D
I love the pics of Bear chasing the kids! How fun you live close to Darens family so you can do fun summery stuff like this. I wanna slip'n slide!
You should be a baby mama. You are so cute with the littles.
Post a Comment