6.16.2009

being published!

HEY ALL!

Listen to this awesome news!

Yesterday I got an e-mail from my wedding photographer telling us that our wedding was going to be published in a magazine! She submitted a bunch of her weddings from the year and they chose us and another couple to be in it! The magazine is Latter Day Brides....or something like that. ANYWHO! We had to fill out this HUGE questionnaire about us and our wedding and what not. Our photographer said we will most likely be in the Fall/Winter magazine for this year. I am SO EXCITED! HELLO STARDOM!

We also got our wedding prints that we ordered yesterday! They turned out SO good. I went to Hobby Lobby today to look at frames for them. I got 2 5x7's, one of each of our families. I wanted to put them in separate frames but I couldn't find any that I liked AND had the thing on the back to hang them up. I found a frame that has 3 5x7 slots but I need to make sure I have enough room for it on my walls. I did, however, find a REALLY cute frame for our big 11x14 so I bought. I got home and went to put the picture in it and THERE WAS NOTHING TO HANG IT UP WITH! NOTHING! Not even an easel to put it on a table! I was annoyed with myself for not checking...I still am actually. So now I have to go get mounting stuff for it! I took a picture of the picture and frame. I think it turned out SO cute!

I started summer school with my little man on Monday, I guess that was yesterday, huh? We have a different teacher...and we are at a new school. It's going to be an interesting summer. The teacher is very strange. Maybe not strange but definitely an unique personality. I could watch him all day and be entertained by his mannerisms and whatnot.

I think that is all that new with us! Things have been pretty low key with us for the past week. THANK HEAVENS!

0 comments: