Tonight Daren and I got our FIRST SNOW CONES OF THE YEAR!!
This is my favorite time of year! I LOVE snow cones and there are several snow shacks around us.
On Sunday we drove by a new that was up and there a huge sign that said FREE SNOW CONES ON MONDAY! I was so excited. I shouted and did a fist pump!
Tonight we pulled up to a long line of snow cone lovers. We had to wait about 30 minutes but it was SO worth it! I always say food is better when it's free, and that does not exclude snow cones! They were DELISH!
We plan on trying every snow shack in town before the end of the summer. There is a new one called 'Tropical Snow.' It looks so ideal. Everyone should hop on the snow cone train! WOOT!


P.S. We were driving home tonight and the song "Best of Intentions" came on. Daren looked down at the radio and said, "Wait a minute this song isn't Best of Intentio", it's "Best of Intentions." He said Intentio like it was Spanish or something. It was SO FUNNY! He pulled an Ashlee!! I love my husband!!
P.P.S. I'm really behind in my blogging. You all should look forward to posts about Hogle Zoo and a large load truck hitting me. Good times....minus the good. Hopefully sometime this week. We are SUPER busy these days...
5.18.2009
snow cones!
Posted by Ash at 9:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
love snow cones. love your new porch seat. love babies birthdays. i remember when that kid was born... i can't wait to see how many you'll take of your own adorable chilluns. happy summer!
I drove past a snow shack on Saturday and the line was super duper long. But it still made me lappy because it signifies Summer is here. I would have totally waited in line too if it were free!
Yummy! I want a snow cone now!
Post a Comment