...not a lot has been happening lately. My little man at school was sick all of last week so i spent a lot of time with my boss...
We've also been watching a lot of The Office. If you remember, Daren got me Season 4 for my birthday and it came out this week. I think we have already watched the entire season one and a half times. LOVE IT! I can't wait for the new season to start this month!
Here are a few pictures from the week...mostly this weekend.
Friday, Daren and I went on a date to Chili's. I colored a thing for some charity. I can't remember what it is, St. Jude's maybe? Anyways, it was a good time. We went to Cold Stone after for some ice cream. They have NUTTER BUTTER ice cream. It is SO good! Plus on the 25th of September from 5-8 they are giving away free ice cream for the Make-A-Wish Foundation. GO!
Saturday our peeps, Jody and Lacey, came over and we had breakfast for dinner. I made Cinnamon Pull-A-Parts and they were pretty tasty! I think I cooked them a few minutes longer than I should have. SO easy though! Thanks to my Aunt Marcia for the recipe!
We had Sunday dinner at James and Susi's last night. They have a canal behind their backyard. I took Bear out to see if he would get in the water and play. HE DID! Before he would just crawl down to the very edge but last night he got all the way in and LOVED IT! He was running up and down and up and down! He had a blast. Anywho! Makayla and Luiz decided they wanted to get in and play. They told their mom they only wanted to put their feet in. YEAH RIGHT! Eventually they were both completely wet. The only clothes their mom had in the car were girl clothes so little Luiz wore girl clothes the rest of the night. It was pretty entertaining. Those jeans have jewels on the butt. The "shirt" is a scarf and he didn't wear that very long. He seemed to be quite comfortable and enjoyed wearing girl clothes. Kind of alarming..but HILARIOUS! Look how happy he is in the picture!
The other day I was leaving the house and this was the face Bear gave me. Isn't that so sad?! I have to look at this face every time I go to work. Early this week I wanted to strangle him. Lately he's had some sort of fascination with my shoes and DESTROYING them! So we have just decided to lock him out of our room and the bathroom, which is a big deal to him because he loves to sleep on our bed. Oh well! Since then he hasn't destroyed anything and the house has been kept clean. We think he is entering his "Terrible Two" stage of life. I think having a dog is good practice for us, at least me. If I have children today I would probably CONDITIONALLY love them..I do with Bear right now. I should learn to love UNCONDITIONALLY before I have little ones running around.
Speaking of little ones. I had the most awful dream the other night. I dreamt that Daren and I had a child, a little boy (and he was pretty adorable looking.) I went to pick up the child because he was crying and he wouldn't come to me. It was like I was a stranger or something. I remember I was crying because he didn't know who I am. He was like 2 in the dream so chances are he should have known I was his mama. I'm still kind of traumatized by it actually.
Also I had a dream last night that one of my friends, Steve, sent me this HUGE and THICK calender and every month it was him confessing his love to me in a different way. It was really odd. In real life Steve is gay and I can't picture him sending "love calenders" out to anyone, girl or guy.
I wonder what I eat at night to cause since bizarre dreams.
On the agenda tonight? Dinner and "What Happens in Vegas." We've already seen it and it was pretty funny so I'm excited to watch it again! I love free Redbox Mondays!
9.08.2008
recent happenings...
Posted by Ash at 4:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
oh my goodness i want the pull apart recipe? Is it only for family?
So many comments...
-I too want the pull apart recipe..yummy!
- I just used my free redbox Monday to rent What Happens in Vegas..what are the odds?! I hadn't seen it before. Predictable, but funny nonetheless.
- Already have the ColdStone free ice cream scheduled in my phone - but really, free ice cream? Of course I would be there!
- Nutter butter? How did I not know about this? That sounds awesome.. What was your mix in? Brownies? Oreos? White chocolate chips? I think I have a problem.
- Your husbands post about you was super cute! What a nice guy!
Post a Comment