
I would like to post a blog. I would like everyone to know that my wife is awesome! Here are the reasons why, just from today.
1. She got me a new battery for my phone today. My battery is fried, and she got me a new one.
2. She blogs for us! I mean, all my friends can know what's going on in my life and I don't have to lift a finger.
3. Every night, around 9PM, she reminds me to get online and play Halo with Jeremy and James. She doesn't get upset, she reminds me!
4. She takes care of our puppy when he and I aren't seeing eye to eye. Bear ran off to investigate the neighbors dogs again this morning and after I got him back in the house I wouldn't talk to him. She texted me around 9AM to let me know that Bear was sorry and that he loves me. How sweet is that?!
5. She works one on one with a child who is deaf and blind. I don't have the required abilities to handle my dog when he is not obeying, and she not only takes care of him but a child who can't see or hear her. She has a specail calling in life to do what she does.
6. Despite everything that I am not, she accepts me and continues to love me unconditionally. What more could a guy ask for?
That's just a couple of things. There are many more. I love you Baby and I just want everyone to know a few of the reasons why!
PS- The picture is of my Spartan character I play online. It is my sort of signature. If you see it, I posted something.
9.08.2008
My Wife Rocks!
Posted by Anonymous at 5:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
D that was sooo SWEET! You are a great husband to Ash. We love you guys!
Wow, that was really awesome. I even had to read number 3 to Andy just to show him what he could have. (I'm trying to work out some video game issues).
Seriously though, that was really cool to read.
Post a Comment