First and foremost, I blame Shannon for this entire post.
Today I was IM'ing my BFF, Shannon, when she asked me if I wanted to see what her child would look like if she mated with herself. My first reaction....................yes? Then she showed me what her and John's (her husband) children would look like...yikes. Sorry guys! So then, being the curious human that I am, decided I wanted in on the fun.
This is the outcome.
The first 2 are boys...in case you couldn't tell. I changed Daren's picture on the second ones to a "more clear" picture of him.
Today I was IM'ing my BFF, Shannon, when she asked me if I wanted to see what her child would look like if she mated with herself. My first reaction....................yes? Then she showed me what her and John's (her husband) children would look like...yikes. Sorry guys! So then, being the curious human that I am, decided I wanted in on the fun.
This is the outcome.
The first 2 are boys...in case you couldn't tell. I changed Daren's picture on the second ones to a "more clear" picture of him.


The next ones are the girls.


This last one is probably my favorite. If Shannon and I were to have a child, this is what it would look like. Please note that is was NOT my idea. It was Shannon's.

Yikes, right?! I REALLY hope this is not what our children will look it. Those poor little spirits in heaven...
P.S. Note to self: Look into adoption.
P.S. Note to self: Look into adoption.



6 comments:
HAHAHAHA! We are so fun! I take full responsibility for this. I showed John and he said your first child looked like Mini-Me. HA! Also, why are your childrens noses so big!!?? Does Darem have some black in him?
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Well, uh, two things. First, my future children will look horrible according to a www.com site. Sad. Second, why is my wife blogging about our future children? I mean, we've been married for almost 4 months now. Is she trying to tell me something? And even the title of this blog - Make Me Babies - worries me that it is a subtle hint. Help me world! I have ugly future babies and a baby hungry new bride!
SOS,
D
PS And, less alarming than the other two, why is my wife investigating what her and Shannon's babies will look like? Maybe this should be a higher concern, but the other two are just the bigger ones. ;)
Wow my friends... I think adoption is looking like a good option. Oh and Ash? We need to have a talk on how babies are made. You... Shannon.... NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! I love you anyways! And even if your babies do look like that, I will love them just the same. ;) Cant wait for the OFFICE tomorrow. WOOT!
I did this a couple of days ago with our pictures and our little girl came out looking nothing like Annabelle - so that should give you hope ;) And our little boy came out looking like CHucky, which makes me very hesitant to want a boy....oh well.
I sure hope you get girl #4. But maybe you'd be better off mating with Shannon- there's something likeable about that last babe!
Love ya,
Marci
hahahaha...OMGOSH I am cracking up!!!! This is hilarious & I LOVE what Daren wrote :-) You are TOO much..you are HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment