3.28.2016

lots of fun things!

We have been BUSY! Lots of fun things going on! Birthdays, nerf gun capture the flag, plays, basketball!

This month we celebrated Adi's 4th birthday and Jacob's 2nd birthday. We went out to dinner with Adi on her actual birthday. The poor girl wasn't feeling well and slept all through dinner! Right on Uncle Daren. I don't think he cared one bit!




We celebrated both birthdays the following Sunday at our house. It was a party! Lots of people and lots of presents. Adi still wasn't feeling well but she was a champ. And Jacob is awesome! Love them both so much and wish they would stop growing so fast!











Before we celebrated birthdays, Daren set up a game of capture the flag outside and all the kids (and Shane) has nerf guns to play with. They had a great time! I foresee many more games like this in our backyard this summer!








Makayla was in her first school play this year! The middle school put on Bye Bye Birdie and she did a great job! I was so proud of her! She was definitely in her element. I don't think it will be the last time we see in her a school play!




Basketball season has finally come to an end in our house. Daren's YM did AMAZING this year! They made it all the way to the Region Championship game. Half of his team hadn't even played basketball when the season started. I am SO proud of them and proud of Daren. They have been through a lot this season with injuries and other weird region rules which didn't allow one of his boys to play...but they still went out and played so hard and accomplished amazing things! Including beating a Mendon ward! Daren has never beat a Mendon ward...either when playing or coaching! It was a great victory for him! We have some pretty awesome YM in our ward. I will seriously miss my Friday nights at the church watching basketball games all night!






Up next..Easter weekend!

0 comments: