3.06.2016

baby blessing and a silver beaver award

I think spring is here! Or at least close to being here! 95% of our snow is melted and it's been just lovely weather!

Last Sunday, Ang and Luiz blessed baby Lucas. They did it at night with just our little family. It was nice and intimate. I am sad I didn't get a picture of Daren and I with the babe!

















Friday night we drove down to Brigham City to watch Daren's dad get his Silver Beaver scouting award. It's one of the highest awards you can get in the scouting program. Super proud of him. He
does A LOT of the scouts and the boys in his ward. He most definitely deserves this award!











This week Daren and I watched most of the grandkids one night...6 kids all between 11 and 3 months old. It was intense but we totally rocked it! And nobody got hurt! Daren kept the 3 older boys entertained and I took the younger ones. Adi decided to put EVERY hair bow she owns in my hair.  While it was fun to put them in...taking them out was a different story. I kept telling her to be soft and she said, "I am TRYING to be soft!" HA! Oh that girl! Then we took about a million selfies with my new hair do! We even put headbands on Jabob and baby Lucas (Or baby Ucas as Adi calls him). She also wanted Uncle Daren to snuggle her when we put her to bed. So...he climbed in her tiny human bed and snuggled her. Best uncle ever!














We went on a family fun snowmobiling/sledding trip yesterday. That deserves a whole different post though! Lots of pictures with that one!

0 comments: