3.26.2015

birthdays and birthdays

It's spring!! And I am DYING to get out and start some more projects around the house! A few inside projects and LOTS of outside projects!! YAY!!

We have been celebrating lots of cute kids birthdays!

First, was cute little Adi bean! She turned 3! But if you ask her, she is turning ten. What a crack up! She is so sassy and adorable! We love her so much! And oh boy does she LOVE her Uncle Daren. We celebrated the Sunday before her birthday and then on her actual birthday we went out to dinner with her and the family. Good times!



 I love these pictures of them hugging and Adi wanting to give Haden a kiss. So funny!






















The next birthday we celebrated was baby Jacob's birthday! This cute boy turned 1! I can hardly believe it! He is so cute and squishy!











In other news...I did a little project in the kitchen. Added a little color and made a roman shade. Love having some color in there!




I also made some new pillow covers. I had a brain fart in the store and didn't buy enough fabric...so I was only able to make one of each, instead of 2. Still working on the making the second of each set.


In other random pictures...

We bought a wagon! I'm REALLY excited about! Daren pushed me all the way through the parking lot in it. It was awesome!


I got a wicked bite that got infected! Looks gross, huh?? I got myself an antibiotic for it. Last day is tomorrow...so I'm pretty sure I will be able to keep the leg!





Last but not least...look at that cute puppy!

That's all folks!

0 comments: