You guys...it has been such beautiful weather lately...until TODAY. SNOWING!! ALL DAY!! I mean, I'm grateful for the moisture but seriously? It couldn't have done this in December? Oh well...what can you do? I am just praying that my flowers that I planted 3 days ago survive this mess.
Anywho...moving on...we celebrated Easter and it was just lovely.
We decorated eggs with James and Susi and the kids a few days before. It took us trying 3 different methods to finally (kind of) get them colored.
The kids found my tanning goggles and LOVED them. Who would have thought??
We went down to SLC right after work Friday night and it took us FOREVER to get down there. Traffic was terrible!! Like 4 MPH on the freeway...Once we made it down, it was great!
We celebrated Jace's birthday Saturday. We went bowling and had dinner before the boys went to the Priesthood session of conference. After, we have ice cream cake. YUMMO!
During conference, my mom and I had pedicures and went shopping. It was super fun! Love my mama!
We had a nice Easter dinner with my family, my grandpa, 2 aunts, one of Shane's mission companions and his fiance. It was quite the group. But it sure was fun!
After dinner, we headed back to Logan to celebrate with Daren's family.
Welp! That's all folks!






























0 comments:
Post a Comment