11.10.2010

so little time....

Hello lovers!

Winter is here and it sucks. I'm not used to the cold yet....and I can't find my gloves.

Oh well.

Daren and I both took the day off on Friday and it was awesome. We slept in, did some shopping, and took Tom and Krystal's engagement pictures. Don't worry I will post a few shortly...

We went to the SLC on Saturday. We left so early we go to see the sun rise in the canyon. It was SO pretty!





When we got to SLC, Daren and I went here.....That's the Draper Temple. My cousin got married and it was quite lovely. The sealing rooms there are SO freaking beautiful! Sweet mercy....







After the temple, my mom and I went shopping all day. It was awesome. Except about half way through the day my feet started KILLING me. SO! I eventually I took my boots off in the middle of Sears. I felt like a whole new woman. I walked around the mall, Costco, and Fresh Market in just my socks. Don't judge me.

Daren and my dad worked on cars all day...Bless Daren's heart. My dad said that Abinadi was once his hero...now it is Daren. Daren told me a few days earlier that he needed some good "Teague Time", don't worry he got it!

We went out to the reception and then to dinner with my parents. And then back home to the puppy. It was a good day in the SLC.

Daren and I also took some cute family pictures with Bear on Sunday. They turned out really cute...but I'm not sharing until after I send out Christmas cards. Sorry kids.

On a side note: Daren got 2 new callings this week. Youth men's basketball coach AND Elder's Quorum teacher. Lucky him.

0 comments: