6.07.2010

shane's graduation

My little brother GRADUATED!! BAH!! I can't believe it!

I was SO nervous the ENTIRE day! Seriously, on the way down at like 8:30 in the morning I was already starting to feel it.

It's so weird that he is old enough to actually graduate. I still feel like he is 12 years old still...but he's a man now!

The graduation was good. It wasn't as long as I thought it would be but it was HOT! I was sweating so bad!

I also didn't cry as much as I thought I would. I only started crying when they started doing the school chants and whatnot. It's that dang school spirit that gets me every time!

I took like a million pictures that night. I'll only post a couple so you guys don't get bored! Plus most of them are with his friends...and you guys probably don't know his friends, which is too bad because Shane has some pretty awesome friends!



Lunch before graduation!










I think he looks SUPER old in this picture...like mid 20's, not 18.



Please remember that is was REALLY hot in the school, which is why my hair is looking special.




Congrats Shaner's!! SO PROUD OF YOU!!

0 comments: