We are back from sunny San Diego! And it was t'was a good time!!
We took like a million pictures...okay maybe only several hundreds!
It took us a total of 20 hours to actually arrive at our destination. Why you may ask?! Between traffic and traveling with 10 adults and 4 children...well you can put the pieces together.
We stopped in Vegas the first night to, you know, break up the drive.
We stayed in Oceanside for the week. I LOVE Oceanside. It's so beautiful and quaint.
While we were there we went to Sea World (twice), Universal Studios, the zoo, the beach, Legoland, and to the temple...along with many other adventures.
Ready for the pictures yet?! It took my FOREVER to make all of these dang collages so you guys better enjoy them! Hopefully you can click on them and make it bigger.
See that picture of the black bag on the back of the car?
Doesn't it look like we were toting a dead body around with us?!
I thought so.
Car accident.
They had to stop traffic so the choppers could land.
Is it Sea World or Seaworld?
Monkey looks like Hitler with his little dirt-stache.
That is duct tape on the car. Classy, yeah?
They wanted to charge us $20 for the picture in the middle.
I took a picture of the picture.
I'm smart, I know.
LOVE the Harbor!
The temple was completely covered in scaffolds.
Ugly on the outside but SO BEAUTIFUL on the inside!
Hello Hollywood.
I want that monkey.
GO SHAMU!!
Down by the pier there was a street market going on and it was AWESOME!
And we ate at Hodad's. YUMMY!
Daren and I had a great time being able to spend the week together and with our families. We sure did miss our puppy and we were VERY happy to see him again when we got back.
I will leave you with this picture.
We took a picture of our puppy with us so we wouldn't forget how cute he is.
Don't judge us people.



















0 comments:
Post a Comment