I LOVE my lady friends! I seriously have the best friends EVER!
A bunch of us gathered this weekend and had a KILLER time together! We didn't really kill people...we just had a REALLY good time.
We got a hotel up here in the good old Logan, ate LOTS of food, talked, LAUGHED, got our toes beautified, laughed some more, did some shopping, hung out in our hotel bathroom all night, took a ride up to Bear Lake, and LOVED each other!
It was SO fun!!
It was Kari's birthday so we made her ride the bull! YEE HAW!!
So pretty...
This picture rocks my face off!
Isn't this tree thing SO creepy?!
I tell you what though...it brought good luck all around. After we saw this Marci found money and we saw baby moose, just like Cheri wanted to!
LOVE YOU GIRLS!!
Up next....SAN DIEGO!! See you suckers in 2 weeks!! I mean...I love you.



1 comments:
Girls nights out are always a must! Food and laughter is such a good mix. Looks like you guys had a great time. I miss Logan so much!
And that's awesome you saw a moose! How cool!
Post a Comment