Oh me, oh my! I have A LOT to blog about...I'm hoping to get it all done this weekend so stay tuned!
My BFF's and I (minus Mel who was a sickie) got together for a post Christmas celebration. We went to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory and it was DELICIOUS! We had so much fun! We usually do when we are together though :)
Don't you just want to eat her?? I do.
Look how HUGE that burrito is! Holy crapola!
That's right, she fits in my purse....and I'm taking her home!!
The next day was Shannon's birthday. I got to spend the WHOLE day with her and Marci and it was awesome! I can't remember the last time I spent the day with her on her day of birth! LOVE HER! We went to lunch and then shopping!
Pretty sure I love her as much as I love my little monkey....and that is A LOT! I'm afraid I won't love my own children as much as I love those 2 babies.
I love my Shan and I was SO happy I got to be with her on her birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON! I LOVE YOU!



2 comments:
Oh my goodness! Im so behind on reading blogs I didnt even know this one existed! Im so glad I got to spend my birthday with you, we should do it more often! You and Marci are the best shopping buddies I have ever had. Oh, and Sophie misses you!
Gotta love CF. But seriously. Could their portions get any bigger?!
Post a Comment