Last night, Daren and I watched Angie's kids for a few hours.
After dinner the 2 older kids sat down to watch Pirates of the Caribbean with Daren.
I knew that my little monkey wouldn't sit down to watch it.
So.....
I put him to work!
We did the dishes! He actually really likes to do them. He always helps grandpa do them after Sunday dinners. I'm not sure my how father-in-law manages. I felt like my kitchen was flooding by the time we were done and it took probably 5 times longer to do them. BUT! It sure was fun! I love my monkey!
Child slavery at it's best! KIDDING!!
It was about this point that I realized I should have probably taken off ALL his clothes. His pants and socks were soaking wet. Which resulted in him going home with his sister's leg warmers on. Pretty hilarious!
While at my house he ate 2 bites of corn, 1 bite of his roll, some dog food, dish soap (as seen above), and an otter pop. We are REALLY awesome baby sitters.
My chair sure got a good wash!
I would say that is was a pretty successful night! No one died! WOOT!



3 comments:
What a fun night! :)
You are going to make such a good mommy!
You are so funny, and you sound like an awesome babysitter. That pretty much sums up life with kids.
Post a Comment