Daren scored free tickets to the Utah State football on game. So we went. We went with Jer and Jess on a double date, first double date since they've been dating....and they've been dating for like 2 years. It was very fun!
We met for dinner at Pita Pit, so yummy. Jer bought everyone dinner, THANKS JER!
I was pretty hopefully that it might actually be a good game and not a total blow out. My hope disappeared in the middle of the second quarter. I'm not sure what happened but it wasn't pretty. We left with about 5 minutes left in the game. I figured that once Boise State's score hit the 50's mark, we were done.
There were A LOT of Boise State fans so it was pretty entertaining to watch.
I always enjoy when Daren gets free tickets because I am DEFINITELY NOT paying $20 a seat to watch the Aggie's play football.
The rest of our weekend was also bueno! We went to Salt Lake. I FINALLY got my hair done...it only needed to be done about 2 months ago. I like to have freshly done hair for the holidays though, so I just dealt with the fact that I looked homeless. We also wondered around Costco with my parents. Its becoming a tradition now. Every time Daren and I go down, we always go to Costco with my mom and dad. I like it, it's very entertaining. Every time we drive into the parking lot my dad says, "Oh we'll never get out of here alive." EVERY TIME people! Anywho, my grandparents had a Thanksgiving gathering of sorts which was delightful. And then we headed home. Good times.
I'm pretty excited about the upcoming week. Only 2 days of school, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Novemberfest, getting our Christmas stuff out, family pictures with the puppy and cutting down our Christmas tree! Be prepared for A LOT of upcoming posts! WOOT!



2 comments:
Aw... how fun! I am looking forward to the week ahead too. Glad the weather is supposed to be pretty good for traveling too. Hope yours is the best.
Hey Ash, I just wanted to mention you have excellent music on your blog! Today I needed some good tunes so I just kept your blog running for awhile in the background while I worked. Now I'm feelin good!
Post a Comment